“IF YOU THINK ADVENTURE IS DANGEROUS, TRY ROUTINE, IT’S LETHAL” SO, PLEASE, LET US TAKE TO THE ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFETIME!
PatagoniaShorex has a wide variety of options to choose from: Private Tour guide in Puerto Montt in Chile and tour to Chilean Patagonia, as well as offers for cruise ship passengers with sightseeing tours, port transfers and extended pre-cruise and post-cruise trips. All trips can be customized depending on your preferences and interests. Our excursions are synchronized with your cruise schedule and with an arrangement more affordable than the cruise line’s offerings. Make PatagoniaShorex your first call when cruising to South America and in exchange, you will be provided with an expert tour guide, private tour guides, custom itineraries for small groups- all with a great deal and high-quality service depending on your needs.
We’re on a serious mission to make our customers happy. We have just the right resources and tools to bring you the highest level of service at aﬀordable prices.
We oﬀer you deeply discounted Private Tour guide and promise you a vacation of a lifetime. We strive to go beyond your expectations right from the start.
Whether you book online or over the phone, we’re always here to address any concerns you might have about your vacation. We respond promptly and take care of all the ﬁner details so you can make the most of your holiday out at sea.
Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil or Peru? We surely have something that’s just perfect for you. From metropolis like Rio de Janeiro to less-known tourist attraction that will blow you away- there is something for everyone- for ones who love crowd and jam and others who love peace and quiet places, to ones that are nature adventurers and others who prefer the marks of civilizations- the museums, monuments, churches etc- whether you want to zip lining or to go to the museum- or both we can arrange that kind of trip for you with the best Private Tour guides.
We want to make a good ﬁrst impression. Our specialists leave no stone unturned, making sure all your needs are taken care of.
Give us your trust and we will give you in return unforgettable memories!
Excursion is the way to idealization and meditation!
This is a well said quote! As, excursion can make a person stress free and refreshes a person’s mind and soul completely. It energizes a person completely with its beautiful attractions on a trip.
Basically, an excursion is synonymous with a fun and amusing campaign or a trip. It incorporates a number of entertaining activities- from exploration to creating memories. So, if you are looking out for an excursion, then South America is the ultimate choice. South America excursions are famous all around the world.
South America can be on the top of your checklist of the unbeatable spots while planning a trip.
Here is the outline of some of the best excursion spots of South America.
South America offers the opportunity for a wide variety of adventures along with all types of spectacular sceneries. Your excursion trip can be filled with towering mountains, jungles, magnificent beaches, vineyards icebergs, wildlife, and many more. To top it off, the fantastic food and hospitality may even rival those amazing vistas.
Here are some must visit excursion destinations, which will give you a good glimpse, from where to start:-
- The Galapagos Islands is the ultimate nature lover’s paradise, and perhaps one of the last unspoiled places on the planet, where the boundaries of Mother Nature continue to be respected. Wow! There is no other place, where you can see such a variety of wild life in their natural state. So, it seems amazing to have a look of this marvellous destination.
- Iguazu falls, Argentina is one of the great natural wonders in the world. It is a much-visit place in South America. You can relish some unforgettable watery experiences there.
- Torres Del Paine national park, Patagonia, Chile is a sweet home to flocks of ostrich like rhea, Andean condor and flamingo.
- Lake Titicaca in Bolivia is the largest lake of South America and the home to a large number of indigenous communities that offer a fascinating sight into the history and culture of Peru. Want to dig out the history, it is the place that you want.
- Watching the sunrise over Machu Picchu is the most awesome reward after a trek along the Inca trail. Machu Picchu was declared a Peruvian Historical Sanctuary in 1981 and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983. In 2007, Machu Picchu was voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in a worldwide Internet poll.
- In Potosi, Bolivia you can visit the world’s largest salt flat. It is something like stuff that you have never seen before.
- Florianopolis, Brazil has a thriving beach part culture, with each beach offering its own personality and unique crowd. If you are a beach lover, then don’t miss this place.
- Rio de Janerio, Brazil is well known for its hot beaches, lush countryside, and ancient culture.
So, roll your luggage, do visit the awesome country South America, and make your vacations worth remembering
I have experienced a lot of time that people don’t want to go on a cruise trip. The reason behind it is that they couldn’t enjoy their trip being cooped up at a ship for a very long time.
Are you also having the same opinion on cruises?
Well, it is not a problem. First, the cruise is not a small boat, where you feel cooped. The management manages all tasks very well to make their clients comfortable and happy. You will find a number of fun activities on the cruise including tasty food, interesting games, swimming pool, movie theaters, night time shows, magic shows, etc. All these will never make you feel bored to tears.
Apart from these on-board activities, you can also enjoy on-shore activities. Yes, the ship docks in ports and it gives you access to on-shore fun. The cruise also arranges shore side activities to their clients including hiking, riding, shopping at a local market, exploring new areas, visit of famous places and beautiful beaches. As for an example- South America cruise lines offer quality shore excursions to enhance the enjoyment of your trip. So, you opt for the shore excursions in South America to relish each jiffy as you desire. They can either be self-made or cruise-made.